Make your mark in the design world!
Through a unique partnership with Cal Poly Pomona, UCLA Extension now provides a rigorous curriculum leading to the Master of Interior Architecture Degree. Not only is our program fully accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA), it’s the only one in the nation offered on a continuing education basis. This allows you to study at your convenience full time or part time and to apply for admission during any academic quarter.
* A masters degree opens employment opportunities in industry and academia.
* Westwood classrooms (near UCLA campus) put you at the center of the design world.
* Instructors are all practicing architects and designers who bring real world experience to the classroom.
* Internship & job placement programs provide unparalleled networking opportunities.
* Scholarships & federal financial aid are available.
Visit our site for more information: https://www.uclaextension.edu/arc_ID/